City South Association
Our Association is funded by the Adelaide City Council and works to build a vibrant community in the South West of Adelaide by:
- Representing and promoting the interests of business, residents, property owners and workers of the Precinct
- Advocating for improved resources and infrastructure
- Promoting local businesses and enhancing enterprise
- Promoting arts and culture
- Providing a forum for discussing and resolving local issues
- Promoting sustainability and the environment
Click here to download the latest version of our 2016-2018 Strategic Plan
Did you know?
- The Committee regularly updates Council on requirements for infrastructure and improved pedestrian safety
- The Association provided vital support for the reopening of the Sturt Street Primary School
- The Association played a pivotal role in the establishment of the Walyo Yerta Community Garden
- The Association auspices a local History Group that works to preserve our local community heritage
- The Association has hosted nine Whitmore Square Arts Fairs
- The Association is responsible for the Annual Whitmore Square Festive Lights display that runs from November to March.
City South Association is managed by a volunteer committee of local business owners and residents.
The Committee meets on the first Wednesday of each month at a varying local venue (see Meetings for details).
Any local resident, business owner or worker is welcome to attend our Open meetings.
We ask that you email [email protected] to RSVP for our next meeting.
Committee Members also attend the regularly scheduled Lord Mayors Precinct Forum
to present updates on local activities and issues affecting our area.