City South Association
Our Association is funded by the Adelaide City Council and works to build a vibrant community in the South West of Adelaide by:
- Representing and promoting the interests of business, residents and workers of the precinct
- Advocating for improved resources and infrastructure
- Promoting local businesses and enhancing enterprise
- Promoting arts and culture
- Providing a forum for discussing and resolving local issues
- Promoting sustainability and the environment
Click here to download the latest version of our 2016-2018 Strategic Plan
Did you know?
- The Committee regularly updates Council on requirements for infrastructure and improved pedestrian safety
- The Association provided vital support for the reopening of the Sturt Street Primary School
- The Association played a pivotal role in the establishment of the Walyo Yerta Community Garden
- The Association auspices a local History Group that works to preserve our local community heritage
- The Association has hosted nine Whitmore Square Arts Fairs
- The Association is responsible for the Annual Whitmore Square Festive Lights display that runs from December to March.
City South Association is managed by a volunteer committee of local business owners and residents. The Committee meets on the first Wednesday of each month at a varying local venue (see Meetings for details).
Any local resident, business owner or worker is welcome to attend our meetings. We ask that you email [email protected] to RSVP for our next meeting.
Committee Members also attend the regularly scheduled Lord Mayors Precinct Forum to present updates on local activities and issues affecting our area.
Andrew Peters from Three Reasons Events & Project Management
Email [email protected]