City South Association
The Association is primarily funded by the City of Adelaide and works to build a vibrant community
in the South West of Adelaide by:
- Representing and promoting the interests of business, residents, property owners and workers of the Precinct
- Advocating for improved resources and infrastructure
- Promoting local businesses and enhancing enterprise
- Promoting arts and culture
- Providing a forum for discussing and resolving local issues
- Promoting sustainability and the environment
Click here to download the latest version of our 2021-2022 Strategic Plan
City South Association is managed by a volunteer committee of local residents and business owners.
The Committee meets during the first week of every second month in a Closed Session.
The President and Coordinator attend the quarterly Lord Mayor’s Precinct Forums
to present updates on local activities and issues affecting our area.
The 2021-2022 Management Committee
President – Briony Hunt
Vice President – David Bolton
Public Officer – Bri-Anne Keen
Treasurer – Andrew Peters
Committee Members – Sasha Dragovelic, Simone McDonnell, Janet Giles
(Thick black line denotes City South boundary)