City of Adelaide launches Christmas Incentive Scheme 2020
Funding is now available for businesses, creatives and community groups to support the delivery of beautiful and surprising experiences throughout the city this Christmas.
The City of Adelaide’s Christmas Incentive Scheme is a pilot funding program, aimed at supporting the celebration of Adelaide’s diverse community and vibrant city culture.
The Christmas Incentive priorities are:
• Activation of Adelaide’s main streets and laneways
• Multicultural, community focused and all ages experiences
• Day and night, accessible, public facing and environmentally friendly activities
• Balance of activities across the City and for the duration of the Christmas Festival
• Projects that show cooperation between businesses to attract visitation to an area
• No cost or low cost activities
• Activities that celebrate peace, love, joy, hope and cheer.
The Christmas Incentive Scheme has a total of $200,000 available across four categories, with incentives ranging from $1,000 to $20,000. A one-off incentive will be provided to successful applicants that can deliver on one or more of the following categories:
Window Wonderland, Live Music & Performances, Community Events, Makers Markets.
For all the details on the amounts available to each category, how to apply, guidelines etc, go to City of Adelaide website here.
Applications close Sun Sept 13.